Wednesday, April 15, 2009

- I will Go to Pulau Tinggi.. -



Assalamualaikum w.b.k

And so i have decide to go to Pulau Tinggi. I make it because several reason:

i- Its maybe the first time and last for me to go there. Bukan selalu akan dapat program macam ni, so its one opportunity yang tak semua orang bleh dapat.

ii - Dah discuss dengan manager team, yup akan ade game weekend nih, tapi hopefully they can win the first game, and continue it on the next week. sebab tournament nih dibuat selama 2 minggu. ade groups satge la kot. At least i can play for another game.

iii- I need time to release my stress. Yaa i love beach and island. Furthermore boleh gak i'll try to forget bout "something" for a while.

iv- I got midterm exam on friday night actual. Paper for Machine Learning. But my lecturer said i can take the supplement on next week. So its should not be a problem. Hahahaa, sempat ke aku study dkt pulau tu nanti.. cam tak je. n_n

So,.. its conclude then.

3 comments:

  1. bila nk g? g pas long kawen la nak? g ramai2..kita kan dh grad time tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyah nak pegi la ni.. ade program 3 hari, 17 jumaat smpi 19 ahad.. nak vacation lepas grad, jom gi tioman ar.. nak.??

    ReplyDelete
  3. laa..pegi dh??Ceh..tioman?cun juge tu hehe

    ReplyDelete