Sunday, November 22, 2009

- saying good bye is hard.. -

.

last friday is the last day in school.. to say good bye to all the colleague are hard. Not only because they are nice and treat me like a family, but when i put my heart to do something is very hard to tell. Even though i just be in that school for only last 5 month but there are lot of thing that i learned to become a teacher.




but now it seems to be the end, because i'm not qualified to join the KPLI-KDC because i've fail the INSAK test, thay tell me that my interview was great but, just because the test, they have to reject it.


my boss at school, guru besar and penyelaras pend. khas. told me that if i want to continue my services at sk jenalik they can promote me to the pej. pend. daerah kuala kangsar and continue my contract as GSTT for the next year. but i still need to wait until at least March then the GSTT will be open then. for me it were to long to wait till that time. I need a job and money..



looks like i need to find a new job as soon. owh yaa, btw, i received the second assessment for my application for PTD on next month. the assessment will be at Sungai Petani on 13/Dec. i dont know the where is the place yet, it look like another travel log for me. heeehe.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes that all of my friends send to me through sms, facebook, and frendster.. love you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment